Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello World!

Let the record show, if this blog ends up well (in other words with it's author rich and famous), then I have my lovely gentleman friend and Yelp to thank...

You see, after BF noticed that my reviews were featured for a couple of weeks straight in the Yelp newsletter, he joked that I should be some sort of critic. This blog is my reaction. So if it turns out that this sucks down the road, you can blame him.

I've "blogged" before, but only angsty personal stuff as a wee high-schooler. Since I'm no longer a silly school girl, I'm going to try to focus this blog loosely on food and "lifestyle" posts. I'll try and keep weepy, love-sick drama to a minimum. Except maybe when it comes to sweets and potatoes. ...Mmmm. (Okay, okay! Yes, I am still silly, but I'm not lying about being done with school!)

Here goes nuffin' y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment