Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dirty Dog cont'd

Okay, I know this Anthony Weiner's wiener business is being beaten to death, but I have two more cents to add to my previous weenie post. I still haven't had that effin' hot dog yet, by the way.
Ooops! You caught me without my bun on.

Actually, these were BF's two cents and I thought they were brilliant. They happen to go very well with my business idea, too. He thinks that - should I, Mr. Weiner, or anyone ever follow through with the Weiner's Weenies hot dog/ sausage shop - there should be a special combo meal.

The "Anthony" combo: one kosher wiener sans bun, of course, and a (preferably white) Magnum*.

Genius, yes?

Honestly? Would you be too grossed out or too shy to order something like that if it were a legitimate offering at an actual place? Or would you shout out loud and proud for your wiener?




*Please note that in this case, Magnum refers to an ice cream bar, not a prophylactic device for large weenies. We're dirty, but we're not that dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment